Mannequins suppliers in Qatar
About The Product
As a leading mannequin suppliers in Qatar, we offer different types of mannequins which include Female Mannequins, Male Mannequins, Sitting Mannequins, Head Mannequins, and Sports Mannequins. We work with the sole aim of serving the shopkeepers, artists, and showrooms with a desirable range of mannequins. These act as the best solution for displaying one's abilities to create new patterns and designs of clothes for people from different segments of the business.
Get A Free Quote
Loved our product? Would you like to know more? Our team is happy to assist you. Submit a request and we will get back to you shortly.
Picking out great mannequins that go well with your store & merchandise can be tricky. With thousands of customers served, we’ve come to know what kinds of mannequins are best for various store types and locations.
1. When handling your mannequin, remember that its most vulnerable parts are the fingers and hands, feet, joints, face, and neck. Avoid banging your mannequins into anything hard, or allowing them to fall.
2. If they develop what appear to be pencil marks, a regular eraser should remove them.
3. To remove smudges from the mannequin’s surface, use a soft brush and a mixture of toothpaste and water. Avoid getting oily substances on the paint.
4. Before storing, wrap mannequins in soft cloth or bubble wrap. For added protection, wrap delicate parts (fingers) separately. Often, touch-up paint is available upon request.
5. Place mannequins in areas that will protect them from being bumped. Position elbows, etc in directions that will not impede customers’ passing.
6. Fiberglass mannequins are most often finished with acrylic paint. Your local hardware store will be able to match or create any shade you’d like your display mannequin to be. It is also possible to hand-paint different features or makeup on your mannequins or to add patterns or colors to make your mannequin display unique.
7. When handling your mannequin, wear gloves to avoid surface scratches from rings and skin oils. If you choose not to wear gloves, always make sure your hands are clean. This will help protect the mannequin from surface dirt.
8. Take your time assembling your mannequin; this can prevent unnecessary damage.